Monday, February 13, 2006

7 Sevens in 2006
(I was "tagged" by my sister, http://hannahim.blogspot.com/, to answer these questions)

7 things I want to do in 2006:
Get good at Tagalog
Start learning more Kalanguya (Bob’s mother tongue)
Get good at playing the piano
Explore other parts of Manila
Live in the present
Talk more
Make more friends

7 things to do less of in 2006:
Getting a bad cold/cough every few weeks
Being tired
Daydreaming
Eating unhelathy foods (even though many healthy ones are more expensive)
Sweating (but how when it’s 100+ in the summer and 70-80+ in the winter?)
Wasting time
Being indecisive

7 ways I‘m going to be a better wife/mother/friend in 2006:
Send postcards to friends and family
Send cards and/or gifts to my family for Christmas and birthdays
Pray for them more often
Send more emails and updates
Smile more
Learn to understand them better
Try to take more initiative

7 Scripture Passages I want to memorize in 2006:
Humm, I’ll have to think about that.

7 Books I’ve Never Read that I‘m Going to Read in 2006:
Basic Tagalog
Any other Tagalog lesson book
Classics
Some of Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s books
Books about psychology
Books about nutrition
Books about culture and how it influences our view of things

7 Movies I’ve Never Seen that I’m Going to Watch in 2006:
The Narnia series
Whatever is showing and looks good
Some Tagalog movies


7 people I want to join in too
Bob
Praise
(not all of my other friends have blogs, but are welcome to join, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment