Tuesday, March 07, 2006

  • The value of waiting is a value of a lifetime. If we know how to wait, life shall be easy because God knows what to give us in the right time.

  • Caring is a wonderful gift that no one can buy. It is made up of love that roots in our hearts to make fruits of memory not just for awhile but for a lifetime.

  • Be like the water, formless yet resolute; soft yet relentless; clear and still, seeking the lowest to achieve the highest.

  • Success in life can never be an accident. It’s the result of right decisions. At the right time….Champions are not the people who never fail, but the people who never quit!

  • When you ask God for a gift,
    Be thankful if He sends…
    Not diamonds,
    Not pearls,
    Nor riches, But the love or real people around you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I think it's often hard to know the difference between my feelings and myself, and also hard to know when I should ignore and when I should follow my feelings.

    ReplyDelete