Monday, January 30, 2006

Great Quotes

  • Security is when everything is settled, when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life. (Germaine Greer)
  • It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is. (Hermann Hesse)
  • Wisdom consists not so much in knowing what to do in the ultimate as knowing what to do next. (Herbert Hoover)

The following quotes are some text messages I got on my cell phone:

  • LIFE becomes meaningful only if (1)we survive hurts of the past (2)we live fully in the present (3)we view the future w/hope, n (4)God is d center of our life.
  • Our faces are the best billboards where the ads of life are seen. Life is not a problem to be solved but a gift to be enjoyed. Smile and share that gift!
  • GODISNOWHERE-Do you read it as God is no where, or God is now here? Like everything in life, the way you see things always depends on how you look at them.
  • Real friends never leave each other...never part...they just sometimes sit silently, deep within each others HEART, sayin'..."I'M JUST HERE coz I'm your friend!"
  • I'm always thankful for people who stay even if I show them the real me, for I can't be someone others presume or expect me to be..It's nice knowing you remain while I can just be me."

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh! I read it as "God is no where!" But I do believe that God is now here. :)

    ReplyDelete