Monday, August 01, 2005

My Apologies

Hello everyone! I feel that I must apologize for not updating my blog recently, and for getting behind on my email. I actually have some fabulous pictures to post, but do not have internet at home now. Our apartment was supposed to get satellite internet a few weeks ago, so my roommate and I had our phone line disconnected. Then the guy who was going to set it up kept on not showing up. Now it sounds like we will never get our internet.
Anyway, the pictures I want to post are from last weekend when I went back up to the province of Nueva Vizcaya (6-8 hours north of Manila by bus) and went to a praise and fellowship night in a small village in the mountains. We had to ride a jeepney out into the country, and then hike up a mountain for around an hour. After that, I went to the first day of a translation seminar for the Ayta-Agta people. I’ll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment