Friday, January 11, 2008

a short trip to a village

We went to a village recently, but just for the day. We left about 5, hiked and jogged madly down the mountain in an effort to beat the oncoming darkness, and arrived at the base of the mountain about 6, inspite of stopping to take a lot of pictures. The tricycle drivers there wanted a lot to drive us back to the town, and instead of riding, we walked quickly through the darkness for almost another hour to a place where some relatives live. The air had cooled off enough that it was enjoyable to be out walking. They stopped a tricycle headed to the town with a load, and we got on and made it back to the center.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Hey, I've been reading your blog. I got your link from Katherine. Yep, I'm your cousin's friend. She was telling me about you.

    Reading your adventures there is really awesome. :D I miss home!

    Just dropping by to say hi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya,

    I remember Katherine telling me about you, too. Thanks for leaving a note.

    ReplyDelete