Friday, November 10, 2006

The Men We Never Knew: How to Deepen Your Relationship With the Man You Love by Daphne Rose Kingma

This is one of the deep and insightful books that I was devouring over the one-week break we had between our module classes. I ran into it at a bookstore here in Manila, and thought it would be helpful because it's about the inner lives of men, what goes on in their hearts and minds, and how to improve and deepen one's relationship with them. And it greatly helped me to understand what goes on inside of them, as well as to understand myself and how I relate to them, and why I relate the way I do. I think it's especially good for people who love to think cause you can think along with the author in this book as her thoughts build upon each other, and don't have to believe every word, as well as for people who want some really profound info on what goes on inside of men (and women). I put a link to the book on Amazon.com in the title above. You can read other people's reviews there and look inside of the book:-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I just went online and reserved it from the local library. Will pick it up at the drive through window.

    ReplyDelete