Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Last Class

These are pictures from my last class(Yea!)for this semester, Being a Servant Leader. The professor is Dr. Pieter Theron from S. Africa. The other white guy is one of the American students, Jeff, who also happens to be from Spokane. His wife Jamie is from California. The girl in front of me in the green shirt is my roommate, Heidi, from S. Korea. The second picture is of my small group in this class, Stephen (in the yellow shirt), Ray, and Daphne. The third picture here is just the girls in this class, but that's obvious.

2 comments:

  1. It seems you have a great time here in Manila. Must have been something of a culture shock to you.
    Nice picture & nice blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm having a great time, but it is something of a culture shock. I'm still adjusting even now.

    ReplyDelete